Lil' Guardsman - MULTi4 - GNU/Linux Wine - jc141 (Appid=1924360)
Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â
Imagine you're a 12 year old, suddenly in charge of the guard shed at the castle gate, where you decide if elves, goblins and 100+ other characters should be admitted. It's a wonderful combination of deduction, narrative and puzzle games. SETUP AND SUPPORT
- Setup is not optional.
Processor: 3.0 GHz Quad Core CPU
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Graphics: GeForce GTX 660 or Radeon RX 460
Languages: English*, German, Simplified Chinese, Spanish - Latin America
*languages with full audio support
- Play without extracting, highly efficient usage of space through the use of DwarFS compression filesystem.
- All network activity of the game blocked by default, no data sent back to any third party.
- Filesystem isolation for the game files through the use of Bubblewrap. All user data is read-only to the game when ran.
- Gamescope support. Adds ability to enable additional features such as FSR, NIS, HDR and other options used on SteamDeck.
- Global and local default configuration available to users to pick and choose which features to have enabled or not. (as well as general behavior)